Software Engineer, Backend
JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer, Backend
- You’ll create production grade Python code and have the opportunity to implement solutions designed to handle incredibly high levels of traffic.
- You’ll need to be process-driven and eager to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- We favour those with a delivery-focused mindset, versus a focus on flawless or over-engineered code.
- 3+ years background in benchmarking, optimizing, scaling, and taking care of high levels of traffic.
- Experience using Python and PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium.
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial or Git.
- Fluent in English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Will submit to a background check, confidentially processed by our third-party.
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- An opportunity to positively impact people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/support-hero-americas/
You may also be interested in these jobs below