Software Engineer – Backend / Distributed Systems
JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer – Backend / Distributed Systems
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles, CA or Remote,Los Angeles, CA or Remote
- Has a love of learning.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative environment.
- Enjoys the chance to pair with their peers and gives and receives well-crafted feedback.
- Foundational knowledge of data structures, algorithms, queueing theory, fault-tolerance, caching, consensus and coordination between distributed systems.
- At least five years of software development experience supporting a high-volume SaaS.
- Experience developing in one or more of the following programming languages: Ruby, Python, Go.
- Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL systems.
- Understanding of how the Internet works (networking and protocols).
- Building and maintaining APIs (e.g. REST, gRPC, GraphQL)
- Knowledge of event and streaming systems (e.g. Kafka, Spark, Kappa or Lambda architectures)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://nationbuilder.com/jobs
You may also be interested in these jobs below