Software Engineer (Java/Python) for Intermodal Routing Engine
JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer (Java/Python) for Intermodal Routing Engine
COMPANY Optimile NV
What we do?
Together with your enthusiastic colleagues you will develop further on our route planner. This way we can always offer the user a tailor-made mobility solution.
- You automate the collection of operator data (from GTFS, OSM, shapefiles, NeTEx, linked connections, custom APIs …).
- You cast a critical eye on the algorithms used (A*, Raptor, Contraction Hierarchy, CSA …) and help spotting opportunities.
- You analyse data from operators and users and use this knowledge to improve results.
- You help us scale the route planner (both in terms of number of users and geographical region).
- You help delivering the route planner’s results to the user.
- Living in Europe is a must
- You have a Master’s degree in IT or similar experience
- Speaking fluently English is not a problem for you
- Working in a team doesn’t scare you
- You are a hands-on problem solver
- You are not afraid to try out new technologies and methods
- Routing algorithms can trigger your interest
- You will be available as soon as possible
- You know the fundamentals of Neo4j or other graph databases
- You have experience with Java and Java Spring
- Knowing the ins and outs of Grade build systems and Maven repositories is a plus
- You know your way around Python and Django (REST framework)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with React (Native) is a plus
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely
- Competitive salary
- Fast growing international company
- A great, supportive team to work with
- The possibility to develop an innovative product in a new market within an international context
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.optimile.eu/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below