LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,USA
How you’ll make an impact:
- Cache, optimize and develop systems that can handle millions of operations.
- Manage and enhance our content ingestion and verification systems.
- Build isomorphic applications that solve real-time messaging challenges.
- Develop APIs for our mobile applications as well as dynamic front-end features.
What we’re looking for:
- You are passionate about highly performant and maintainable software.
- Ability to mentor other software engineers and work directly with product managers to deliver solid software solutions.
- Pragmatic: A problem solver with a passion for well-implemented solutions.
- Fast Learner: You’re a software engineer who thrives on applying their knowledge and learning new technologies.
- Experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, and/or performance analysis and optimizations.
- We would love for you to show evidence of your work – preferably open-source contributions on Github, or elsewhere on the web.
- Work remotely provided you have 5 hours of overlap with the team in the U.S. Our core hours are 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM PST and 5% travel time required per year to company HQ and events.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://workat.doximity.com/positions/
You may also be interested in these jobs below