Bevy Labs, Inc
JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer-Security
COMPANY Bevy Labs, Inc
LOCATION Headquarters:Palo Alto, California,USA
Bevy Labs Engineering
- Audit code base for security issues
- Perform security reviews of requirements, designs, code changes
- Perform internal penetration tests
- Help educate team about security practices in the development life cycle
- Help implement changes in software and infrastructure to increase security
- Reside in North or South America. Yes, we are a distributed company, but since we are still small, we like to minimize the time zone spread within the team.
- Are an excellent communicator. In our small team, English is the official language. You need to be able to articulate complex ideas efficiently and effectively. When people do not share an office, it is essential to pay extra attention to communication.
- Have a solid technical background. You should have at least five years of professional software development experience and be able to point to a track record of caring about software engineering practices.
- Care deeply about usable security and can point at a track record of contributions to make teams, software and infrastructure more secure.
- Like to learn and strive to do so often. As a company we improve to the extent that our team does. It starts with each individual. Humility and an open mind help a lot.
- Ideally know what it is like to work in distributed development teams, or better yet, thrive in them. It probably means you already know you don’t need a structured office environment with a manager who checks in on you once a day. Likewise, you know that you will do best from your home office.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.bevylabs.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below