Solution Partner Program Manager
JOB FUNCTION Solution Partner Program Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote, USA,Remote, USA
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Drive the revenue targets for solutions through technology and solution partners to hold the partner to specific metrics
- Collaborate directly with our partnership team to identify, streamline, and support all go-to-market initiative to develop and execute a revenue generating partnership based off partner tier and scope we see for each solution partner
- Automate partner tiering process with a full-service partner portal with access to joint content, sales enablement tools, joint campaign material, and onboarding activities for our partners
- Lead channeling marketing activities to meet quota attainment and strategic company objectives.
- Collaborate with business development to review sales metrics for partnerships QBR’s and tiering assessments
- Evaluate the ROI of partner marketing activities and recommend actions to improve lead generation and quality to drive leads to opportunities
- Creation and updating of messaging for solutions tailored to fit each technology and solution partner (deployment options, market differentiations from competition, size of implementations)
- Manage and track spending, lead generation, and ROI for the partner activities and campaign performance
- Support Channel Sales in identifying industry events to drive partnership development through messaging and brand awareness (user groups, associations, industry meetups)
- Create and/or seek opportunities to execute on joint webcasts through technology and solution partnerships to drive messaging through the channel
- Build and cultivate relationships with other technology partners to identify opportunities to drive leads through the channel (eBooks, blog posts, webinars, joint events, sponsorships, pipeline sharing)
- Collaborate with internal partnership teams to best train our sales representatives about our technology partnerships, messaging, product functionality, marketing assets available, and joint marketing activities
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree or more
- Strong core marketing skills across digital events, and email
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (chat, video, email, etc.)
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.taxjar.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below