Sr. Demand Generation Manager
JOB FUNCTION Sr. Demand Generation Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote, USA,Remote, USA
OUR CORE VALUES
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Develop and communicate a strategic plan. Own the research, development, implementation, and success of multi-channel lead generation programs in order to meet lead, prospect, and ultimately, revenue goals.
- Define the right tactics for reaching target markets, build a sales pipeline of qualified prospects, develop KPI’s, and measure results of activities on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Be responsible for creating and implementing marketing plans that drive both inbound and outbound demand generation, messaging, and define our market/vertical segmentation.
- Identify trends to nurture prospects and inform content development from data.
- Organize and launch a best-in-class event marketing plan that ties closed won TaxJar Plus event activities back to marketing dollars.
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running.
- Assist the sales and design teams in developing campaign-specific content necessary to close business
- Must have a proven track record for driving lead generation and building a qualified pipeline for sales.
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows and live events with customers.
- Extensive experience with SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Facebook (FBX), Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM), Amazon Media Group (AMG), Quora Ads, etc
- Well-versed in marketing automation tools and analytics platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Drift, Grow, Drip, VWO, Groove, Google Analytics, HotJar, Hootsuite, Woopra)
- Ability to understand how tools connect and how to leverage platforms to get our tools to talk to each other (Segment, Zapier)
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Docs (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Strong design capability a bonus (Canva, or Adobe CS).
- This is not an entry level position. You’re an experienced demand generation marketer of 5+ years and are open to experimenting in new and creative ways of attracting potential new customers to try TaxJar.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.taxjar.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below