Sr. Ember Developer
JOB FUNCTION Sr. Ember Developer
COMPANY DockYard, Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:Boston, MA,USA
WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
- 100% Remote workforce
- 100% DockYard paid medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D starting Day 1
- 401(k) offered through Vanguard
- Substantial paid time off
- Conference & Laptop stipend
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop user experience-focused web applications, or provide support for existing systems.
- Have the ability to work on multiple parts of a web application, from the database to the front end.
- Collaborate with designers, HTML & CSS specialists, other engineers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Some travel required.
- Tier 2 support of production applications may be required on some projects.
- Experience developing single page applications with Ember.js
- Experience developing in Ruby on Rails
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Understanding of best practices for web development and software design.
- Previous remote working experience
- Prior client services, consulting, or freelancing experience
- Experience working with external APIs and microservices
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://dockyard.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below