Talent Acquisition Associate
JOB FUNCTION Talent Acquisition Associate
COMPANY Bunny Inc
- Find the best Pros for all of Bunny Inc.’s categories using different acquisition channels.
- Connect with Pros that have shown interest in working with Bunny Inc. and have them apply to join us.
- Document and improve our Talent Acquisition processes.
- Manage the application process for all of Bunny Inc.’s categories.
- Design new workflows to improve our talent conversion flow.
- Ensure we acquire a minimum number of Pros in the languages where we have a demand.
- Support the Production Management, Sales and L10N teams in acquiring Pro’s in the languages they require.
- Recruitment experience is a plus.
- Marketing or communications experience is a plus.
- Voice acting experience is a plus!
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Other languages are a plus.
- Minimum C1 English level under the Common European Framework Reference (TOEFL, IELTS, Michigan, etc.)
- Ability to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with web technology.
- Be able to craft marketing campaigns and cold emails.
- Basic Excel skills. – Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment, the world changes and we must change with it!
- Proactivity and open-mindedness, we are looking for someone who can think out of the box and propose ideas.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Be able to support analysis with data. Make data-informed decisions.
- Cost of co-working space will be covered
- Health insurance
- In-person periodic retreats
- Equipment will be provided
- Flexible vacation time
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://wearebunnyinc.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate