Talent Operations Specialist
JOB FUNCTION Talent Operations Specialist
LOCATION Headquarters:London, UK,Europe
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Talent Operations Specialist based anywhere in Europe to join our team working on an exciting new Big Data/Machine Learning platform. This is a full time placement with significant opportunities for growth and advancement as one of the first employees of the company.
causaLens is a deep-tech startup based in London backed by prominent VCs. We are on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. We develop the next generation of autonomous predictive technology for complex and dynamic systems. We call it the CLPU (causaLens Predictive Unit). Our technology helps large organisations optimise business outcomes at scale.
Visit www.causaLens.com to find out more.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience in the recruitment or IT industry
- Ability to source, identify and evaluate candidates quickly and efficiently
- Relationship building skills; ability to interact with all levels credibly
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical, time management, prioritisation and organizational skills
- Experience with various recruitment tools and solutions
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in presenting and “selling” the company to the candidate
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Experience in a startup is a plus
- Own and optimize all hiring tools and systems related to recruitment in support of multiple operating units. The systems include ATS, CRM, sourcing tools, new hire document collection, and all other software and technology supporting recruiting
- Optimize recruiting processes across the organization
- Manage KPI reporting for Talent tools, create custom reporting and dashboards
- Ensure accurate and confidential record keeping
- Gain alignment from stakeholders on best path forward through presenting ideas clearly and effectively, guiding productive discussions, and enabling stakeholders to express concerns and goals
- Manage Employee Referral Program
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to take point on the recruitment of top talent in a high tech, high-growth start-up.
If you are passionate about connecting top talent people with amazing job opportunities, this is the role for you!
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference. We will offer guidance, mentorship and opportunities for turbo-charged professional development, as the first employee in our HR department.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.causalens.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate