Be My Guest
Talent Relations Coordinator
JOB FUNCTION Talent Relations Coordinator
COMPANY Be My Guest
LOCATION Headquarters:Columbus, Ohio,USA
Wanted: Talent Relations Coordinator That LovesPenguins
- Interview scheduling – Coordinating with podcaster’s and clients to book interviews at times that work best for each of them
- Prep notes – Ensuring our clients have the prep and interview details needed prior to every interview
- Project Management– Keeping our project management systems up to date (Trello/Asana/HubSpot) in real-time so we can best track client deliverables
- Onboarding – Helping facilitate our client onboarding process
- Random Acts of Kindness – Sending handwritten notes + gifts to podcasters and clients
- You have an upbeat, bubbly, and friendly personality that shines through virtual communication. We’re a company run by young, talented, and fun individuals. If you don’t laugh at a good meme or get sarcasm we may not be a great fit.
- You’re used to being the “backbone” for others. You’re outstanding at helping others make their mission possible.
- You’re a good human (if you’ve ever kicked an animal that wasn’t attacking you or cursed at a homeless person please don’t apply).
- On more than one occasion people (not your parents) have complimented how proactive you are.
- You have internal motivation (we’re a fully remote company that does not micromanage).
- Must live in the United States.
- You are coachable and ego doesn’t get in your way (you’re happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane administrative tasks).
- You can balance multiple projects at the same time (attention to detail test – use the word “fun” somewhere in your application).
- You know the inner workings of Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs in a way that others may find disturbing.
- You manage confidentiality without exception. You will be required to sign an NDA, as our client’s privacy is very important to us.
- You have experience scheduling and managing calendars of multiple people at once.
- You’re familiar with Trello, Asana, and/or HubSpot.
- You’re a podcast fan.
- Phone number
- URL of your Linkedin profile (if you have one)
- URL of your website (if you have one)
- URL of your Twitter (if you have one)
- URL of your Instagram (if you have one)
3. Answer the following survey questions in the Google Doc (keep brevity in mind):
- Why do you want to work at Be My Guest?
- After reading the job description, why do you feel you are a strong fit for this role? Sell us on why we should hire you over everyone else. What differentiates you from your peers?
- Give us a brief description (in your own words, no resumes or CVs) of your background. Do you have experience that coordinates with what we’re looking for in this role?
- What have you improved on most during the last year, and what would you like to improve upon next?
- Share a particularly hard work-related problem you were able to solve. What made it so difficult, and how did you go about solving it?
- Do you listen to non-fiction podcasts or read blog posts. If so, what are some of your favorites?
- What is your work availability and desired work schedule? Please be as specific as possible with your availability on a day/week basis.
- Where did you hear about this job posting?
- Is there anything else we should know about you?
4. Send your application in one email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line should read “BMG Talent Relations Coordinator: YOUR NAME”
- The body of the email should include a link to the Google Doc and nothing else.
Note: If we like your email we will ask you to complete a test project free of charge to give us a better idea of how you operate hands-on. The work completed in said test project isn’t used for anything outside of gaining perspective on your work.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via email@example.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below