JOB FUNCTION Technical Recruiter
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote,North America or Canada
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct in-depth candidate screenings to assess the level of interest, technical skills, cultural fit, qualifications and compensation requirements of each candidate
- Convert passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology talent.
- Analyze company requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with company needs.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in technical recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines, including using relationship management techniques, that yield high quality candidates for short and long term hiring needs
- Evidence of building candidate relationships and managing a network of talent
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail, and organization skills
- A high energy level, a strong sense of urgency and a passion for what you do
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.clevertech.biz/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below