Technical Support Analyst
JOB FUNCTION Technical Support Analyst
LOCATION Headquarters:Charlottetown, PE, Canada,Charlottetown, PE, Canada
Our Technical Support Analyst’s mission is to help our users have a successful experience using Forestry. If you’ve got a great blend of technical and people skills, love web development and helping people, this could be the perfect role for you.
This is a key role at Forestry. We want to improve how we do support and the quality of support we provide. You’ll be on the front lines working with our users and ensuring their success. There is a lot of room for the person in this role to grow and have a major impact at Forestry.
What You’ll Do
- Help our users (primarily via Slack & Intercom) by solving problems, providing workarounds to issues and helping them get setup with our software.
- Communicate internally with our development and product teams, reporting the issues and concerns of our users.
- Help ensure the quality of our product by helping with testing, software documentation and providing suggestions for improvements.
- Use your creativity and resourcefulness to improve how we do support. This may include writing FAQs, setting up bots, making the most of our tools, etc.
To Be Successful In This Role, You’ll Need
- Top-notch communication skills. You’re patient. You can keep your cool when things get stressful. You’re a great writer.
- To be helpful, positive and empathetic. You’re not the type of person to get easily frustrated by others and you don’t take things personally.
- Technical skills -but maybe not a full-on programmer. You’ve probably done some web development, maintained websites and can understand its nuances (how to set up hosting, buy a domain name, etc). Bonus points for familiarity with the JAMstack, static site generators or Git.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://forestry.io/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!