Technical Support Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Technical Support Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Durham, NC,North Carolina
What You’ll Do
- Research and troubleshoot customer issues, encouraging self-service where possible and working cross-functionally .
- Track new feature and improvement requests, including use case, value and impact.
- Discover and analyze gaps in customer experience, identifying early warning signals that lead to churn and reporting to applicable teams for follow up.
- Create and maintain Help Center and technical documentation to aid in customer education and self-service.
We’re Looking For Someone With
- 3-5+ years of Customer Support and/or Success experience.
- Technical experience with APIs.
- Passion and excitement for how quality customer interactions can drive business growth.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Ability to thrive in loosely structured environments, and you take ownership to see things through to completion.
- Ability to work standard PST hours regardless of geographic US location
Nice To Haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage SaaS company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Experience assisting internal and external partners and clients with development projects using APIs.
- Knowledge of and experience coding for HTTPS networking, security, web services, JSON or XML, user interface.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity package
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits(we pay 100% of monthly premiums for employees + families)
- Open PTO policy
- 12 weeks paid family leave for all full- time employees
- Company sponsored 401k
- Yearly paid professional development
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://jobs.lever.co/spreedly/a270c771-ab40-4656-9c0c-3970b3c4d761
You may also be interested in these jobs below