JOB FUNCTION Traveling Videographer
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia, that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live.
We are also a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential. We’ve fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands of developers to apply every day.
We proactively support our developers, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker housesaround the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis. While other companies merely place and drop their talent, we provide unified teams of developers centered around the same beliefs, values, and lifestyle.
We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase, Google, Twitter and more…
About The Role:
- This is a dream role for an up-and-coming travel videographer. Your mission is simple: travel, film and get paid to do it.
- Just look at our locations shoot schedule for the next 8 months: Spain, Turkey, Argentina, Poland, Philippines, Italy, South Africa, Japan, Costa Rica, and Brazil.
- Your role is to travel to our X-Outposts (http://x-outpost.com) and events and capture the X-Team experience through footage and photos. There is at least 1 event per month to travel to and shoot, and plenty of video campaigns you can be creating/editing utilizing the footage you collect.
- Examples of videos you’ll make (we look to you to improve our current video quality): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrq9O8nJfkc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6bLNedJPo8
- You’ll integrate with our X-Outpost groups, oftentimes also living with them and being a natural part of their social gatherings to help set people at ease as you capture footage of them living the digital nomad lifestyle.
- You will also do the editing for video recaps, and create iterations and publish them to Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- You’ll also maintain our library of footage and photos and keep everything organized for easy access for yourself.
- This role is great for someone who wants to start building a portfolio in travel videography and social media marketing.
- You’ll be given $1,000 per month, with your travel costs covered, including various fun activities you’ll do with our groups. Within any given month, you’ll need to travel to up to 2 video shoots, and edit up to 3 videos.
- You’ll also be given an Unleash+ membership, gaining you access to spend up to $2,500 on various items and activities that help energize and motivate you (gym, games, fresh produce, etc.).
- Photography equipment, excluding drones, is not covered, however you can utilize Unleash+ for $100/mo in free photography gear. You’ll need to have a DSLR of your own to use.
- Experience with videography and photography, capturing events of any size. (and some past work to show for it)
- Experience with video editing software (Premiere, Final Cut, etc. — your choice).
- Experience using a drone to capture footage.
- Fun, outgoing personality that easily integrates with a group of people.
- Passionate about travel, being a digital nomad and creating awesome videos that blow people away.
- Comfortable living like a backpacker or living in a hostel when needed.
- Live close to an international airport.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely.
- After Effects experience.
- Independent, self-motivated
- Strong spoken English
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to learn new skills together in study groups, join clubs (photography, gaming, etc.) and get free games/conferences/courses/massages/etc., charitable fundraisers, fitness & yoga programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you’re a remote developer.
- We’ll provide up to $2,500 in funding for your learning and growth through our Unleash+ program, which provides opportunities to unleash your potential through initiatives that help you grow as a developer and explore your passions more each day.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://bit.ly/2OC73gA
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate