JOB FUNCTION UX Designer
COMPANY Acuity Scheduling
- Just found that cheesy pun at least mildly amusing.
- Have vast & varied user interface design experience for desktop, web, and mobile platforms.
- Want to get your UX hands dirty, talking to customers directly and sending surveys to tease out the important (and actionable) bits of the data.
- Find yourself daydreaming about developing UX best practices for our internal team, because making great things work even better is your bread & butter.
- Dance a little bit when you think about being in direct communication with our stellar crew of customers.
- Comfortable collaborating on the daily with colleagues that work everywhere (and enjoy things like video meetings while we all brainstorm & build together).
- Give a hoot — and bonus points if you give two hoots. We welcome the self-starting, passionate folks who want to grow their skills while tackling interesting work and solving unusual problems. Go team!
- Get stoked when you think about periodic travel (based on the project) plus team trips that put the “treat” in retreat. #treatyoself
- Swoon over user-centered design standards and systems (plus Accessibility standards), and can’t wait to study up on the ins and outs of how they’re developed.
- Love working fully remotely and managing your own time. (After all, micromanaging is so 1999.)
- Currently live (and do the hokey pokey) in the U.S.
- Having 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums covered.
- Living that unlimited PTO life. (It’s real, and it’s wonderful.)
- 3% of your salary being contributed to your 401K.
- Being an autodidact. Go on. Look it up. (You’ll get a $5,000 credit toward continuing your education.)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://acuityscheduling.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below