UX Designer Contractor
JOB FUNCTION UX Designer Contractor
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,CA
- Work collaboratively with Exygy’s Lead Designer, design, product and engineering team to create detailed wireframes, mock ups, user flows, interactions and other production assets.
- Create engaging design solutions that successfully articulates the vision, goals, and identity of a project.
- Contribute to solving design challenges based on the functional requirements of the medium.
- Work with teams to design information architecture, navigation, and interactive components that deliver top-quality experiences.
- Diplomatically solicit and apply appropriate feedback from project team members relating to design and implementation.
- Work with developers during QA to check against “what you designed” vs. “what is built”.
- Demonstrate best practices, thoroughness, and a high level of critical thinking during the QA process.
Candidate Profile & Experience
- An online portfolio which demonstrates top-tier excellence in UX design across multiple verticals and platforms (mobile/web/desktop) required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent professional experience required;
- 3+ years of hands on professional experience as a UX Designer or equivalent experience required;
- Possesses an excellent eye for detail.
- Has strong collaboration abilities, along with a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams; mindful, proactive, shares ideas, good listener.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and justify creative vision.
- An active interest in design.
- Ability to work independently.
- A focus on both a macro and micro level in terms of design details.
- The ability to give and take constructive feedback well in order to improve and develop.
- An interest in developing skills and sharing knowledge with fellow peers.
- The ability to manage time wisely, multi-task, project plan, context-switch, and keep your team up-to-date.
- Comfortable working within an agile development process.
- Expert-level experience with Sketch, InVision, and Adobe.
- Professional experience producing high-quality design solutions—from concept to execution—for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of human centered design principles.
- Understanding of basic to complex user interactions across platforms.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://exygy.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below