Vice President of Customer Success
JOB FUNCTION Vice President of Customer Success
COMPANY ReCharge Payments
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles,North America
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge at scale.
- You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can provide the highest level of support.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge scale globally.
- Define and execute our Customer Success strategy as we scale globally.
- Drive the strategic direction of customer support and account management; responsible for measuring, assessing and growing the organization to support a world class customer experience.
- Build out our Enterprise Support offering and account management programs.
- Establish performance metrics and seek continuous improvement; own all bulk communication with our customers and Zendesk solution.
- Build and maintain relationships with Development, Product and Marketing to improve the store owner support experience.
- Create documentation as well as incorporate new functionality best practices.
- Build and drive follow-up process in response to customer feedback to make our customers more successful.
- Recruit, manage, develop and lead our highly collaborative and customer-focused team.
- 8+ years of proven customer support operations leadership within a B2B software company
- Strong customer support acumen with demonstrated ability to grow and scale a high-performing support team to 70+, ability to understand and speak articulately about technology
- Ability to influence Customer Success direction and clearly articulate rationale for your decisions
- Proven track record of driving organizational change in a high-growth environment; exceptional structured communication style, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate vision to a large team
- Experience developing and implementing scalable customer support processes and systems
- Experience with Zendesk or other similar platforms; knowledge of API technical support
- Creative problem solving abilities and a proven track record of thinking“outside the box” to solve complicated problems
- Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process and critical thinking skills; able to draw insights from data, but also to make decisions based on i
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4092714002
You may also be interested in these jobs below