Video Marketing Evangelist
JOB FUNCTION Video Marketing Evangelist
LOCATION Headquarters:Fayetteville, AR,USA
Do you have a bigger vision for the future and feel like you have more to offer? Looking for a team that gains energy and excitement from your ideas and helps you realize the bigger vision for your future?
Sure – you could let your precious abilities go to waste… and grow increasingly unfulfilled. But wouldn’t you rather leave it all behind for a team that’s changing an industry?
The future of video is BIG. And here’s your chance to shape it.
We’re looking for an expert who’s ready to satisfy their entrepreneurial longing and help build something amazing.
With us, you’ll research and define the lens that businesses should look through, help our sales experts paint a picture of the challenges below the surface and lead clients to a future they never thought possible. You’ll also be shaping an industry.
If you’re self-directed, self-motivated, self-managing, confident, and comfortable on-camera and on-stage — keep reading.
About the Job:
- Build proprietary methodologies & frameworks from scratch
- Research and develop our go-to frameworks and measurement models for how businesses should use video
- Define our 3-4 key stories, package the information
- Get on sales calls as ‘the expert’ & enable the sales team
- Paint a picture of the future of their industry (make them feel left behind)
- Educate about our frameworks, the lens in which we look through
- Get clients & sales team to think bigger, help them get bigger deals
- Identify where our client’s greatest opportunities lie, contextualize best practices and define a clear strategy
- Become the authority on video marketing strategy
- Market your knowledge everywhere as a thought leader
- Convey confidence, tell stories and dazzle on-camera weekly, webinars, podcasts, posts, and even conferences
- Create the industry’s best, thought-provoking content for Explainify (written and video)
- Have ‘ideas for days’ for content topics, product evolution, etc
This is a remote full-time position. Must be U.S. based.
Bonus points if you’re willing to relocate to our headquarters in Fayetteville, AR.
No side hustles. We’re looking for the person that’s all-in on our vision.
You should understand the larger picture when it comes to a video strategy. It’s not just about tactics, but matching video types to funnel stages, placement within landing pages, and understanding how a video can impact strategy across multiple departments and even multiple channels.
You are motivated by creative challenges, love operating in a team, and your greatest reward comes from making valuable contributions to the growth of an organization.
- 5+ years of impressive strategy experience
- Comfortable on-camera, easily conveying authority and confidence
- Proven experience with video examples of you speaking
- Proven examples of thoughtful writing
- You know how to package up ideas and it’s even better if you’ve built a framework in the past
- The curious type, with a research or data-informed approach
- Driven, fast learner that doesn’t expect hand-holding or a support team
- Entrepreneurial spirit—loves to embrace new opportunities and make things happen in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Sense. Of. Humor
- Incredibly comfortable with regularly creating & presenting content to enterprise level clients. Professional, experienced communicator
- Happy to travel 6-8 times a year
- Intensity/passion for products and technical knowledge balanced by strong listening skills/empathy to help clients get the right solution
- Visionary, but grounded in reality; research-informed approach
- Ambitious and ready to own the role, but still coachable and collaborative
What you gain:
Well here’s the good stuff:
- Above market pay (bonus if willing to relocate)
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus paid holidays
Then there’s the great stuff:
- Getting to blaze an entirely new path for a great, young company that people genuinely get excited about
- Spending every day working in your Unique Ability
- Working with people who know who you are and care about you as a person (this isn’t just a platitude)
- Exposure to multiple areas of the business
- Your ideas matter. We don’t care where the best idea came from as long as we put the best solution in place
- Open leadership style – talk to our founder directly at any time and let him know what you think
- Working in the two greatest markets in the world… video & technology
What you lose:
- The corporate politics of your current and past jobs
- The backstabbing and being thrown under the bus
- Being anonymous in a larger organization. Being lost in the crowd sucks
If you think this position is a right-fit for you, please apply now. Don’t forget your video explaining why you were born to do this role. This is your first test.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://explainify.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate