JOB FUNCTION Web Developer
LOCATION Headquarters:Chicago, IL ,USA
- Creating new websites based on our existing templates.
- Modifying those templates to suit the requests of our customers.
- Assisting with editing existing websites.
- Working with our SEO Specialist on testing various SEO strategies and implementing them across Career Sites.
- Working with our current Web Developer on integrating these websites to be managed by our home-grown CMS.
- Collaborative: You are comfortable collaborating both across departments and with our customers to deliver the best product.
- Results Obsessed: You have the drive to ensure the experience for our user’s applicants is great regardless of what device they are using.
- Creative and Curious: You are passionate about growing professionally. You’ll be able to find areas we can be better and you’ll work across the organization for the best ways to make them better. Then you’ll make them better. You’ll learn a ridiculous amount, because you have to and because you want to.
- Minimum three years of experience in a web development role.
- Passion for crafting great user experiences on multiple devices.
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS/SASS, and responsive development.
- Experience in either mobile-friendly or mobile-first development practices.
- Understanding of current best practices concerning SEO.
- Knowledge of Git (or other source control systems).
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with our Recruitment team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Senior Manager of User Experience. This is a great opportunity to learn about where the product you are working on came from, where it is now, and where we hope to take it.
- Provide us some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Meet virtually with some of the remote team. We want to give you some idea of the people you will be working with. We ask the serious questions here, like your top three movies.
- Talk to a member of our Leadership team. Someone from Leadership has spoken to every hire that has ever been made at Hireology. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://hireology.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below