Orrbitt Creative Group
Web, PPT, & Brand Identity Designer
JOB FUNCTION Web, PPT, & Brand Identity Designer
COMPANY Orrbitt Creative Group
LOCATION Headquarters:Wilmington, NC,EST Time Zone
Orrbitt Creative Group builds websites, brand identities, and corporate presentations for life science companies. Some of our client specializations include therapeutics, genetics, diagnostic tests, and oncology. Most of our clients are in Boston and San Francisco. All of our clients value high quality work. Executives of publicly-traded companies, venture capitalists, and public relations firms regularly see and interact with our work.
- 5+ years experience working as a full-time graphic designer
- Portfolio or case studies demonstrating work in WordPress website design, illustration, infographics, and PowerPoint.
- You know Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and Microsoft PowerPoint inside and out.
- Practiced knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design.
- Great communicator. You love talking to people, learning about their needs, and helping them.
- Business-savvy. You understand how your design fits into the bigger business picture.
- You practice mobile-first design.
- You design for edge cases.
- You have a degree from a design school.
- You learn software inside and out.
- You understand user experience and design for how something works as much as how it looks.
- You have an understanding of how your design will work in the browser.
- You are passionate about the current state of design. You enjoy talking about what’s going on in the world of design and web, why it’s happening, and where it’s going.
- Front-end coding experience
- You play an instrument : )
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via email@example.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below