JOB FUNCTION Billing Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Portland, Oregon,Remote
- 5 half days from home, communicating with our customers to answer questions about invoices, follow up when our automated failed payment notifications don’t work, clarify for our pricing works, and correcting the occasional billing mistake or adjustment.
- Helping our Sales Team to close deals by collecting signatures for Service Agreements and Service Orders and setting up our internal custom pricing for our new customer.
- Manually invoice customers; generating invoices, tracking payments, updating Stripe to record accurately, and tracking renewals.
- Consulting with our Engineering team to work on current bugs in the pricing systems and brainstorming solves for pain points.
- You have experience with legal contracts like MNDAs and Service Agreements, and have a general understanding of legal terminology (think indemnity and liability),
- You have worked with SaaS company or recurring billing cycles.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://customer.io/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
May. 17th | BeerMenus.com
Senior Security Consultant-IAM Sailpoint
May. 13th | Optiv Security
People Operations (HR) Generalist
May. 10th | Close.io
Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts - (Remote Friendly)
May. 10th | Fit Small Business