Business Solutions Analyst – Remote
JOB FUNCTION Business Solutions Analyst – Remote
COMPANY Piggy, LLC.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with IT solutions.
- Identify, evaluate and develop systems and/or procedures/process that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Develop business process narrative, policy and procedure.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and implement applications programs for functional areas.
- Analyze existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and test/debug programs.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans; Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Train business users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Business processes and identification of improvements to meet operational objectives
- Daily transaction processing and operational reporting
- Requirements definition and system testing
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience (4+ years if Master’s/ MBA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- High levels of accountability, demonstrated initiative, and innovation
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.joinpiggy.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
May. 17th | BeerMenus.com
Senior Security Consultant-IAM Sailpoint
May. 13th | Optiv Security
People Operations (HR) Generalist
May. 10th | Close.io
Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts - (Remote Friendly)
May. 10th | Fit Small Business