Content Creator / Coordinator
JOB FUNCTION Content Creator / Coordinator
We’re looking to onboard our very first Content Creator to help us launch our content platform (fancy word for ‘blog’). Our goal is to help product managers and designers get better at what they do by sharing candid stories of how others work behind the scenes.
You will source and produce interviews of inspiring ‘makers’ and create short, actionable content pieces to help product managers up-skill. The great thing is: you will have access to our community of thousands of passionate makers to source this content.
- This is a freelancer role with no fixed amount of hours. You decide how much time you want to invest to achieve the results expected from you.
- You get remunerated per article / piece you produce
- If things go well, we will consider paying a monthly retainer
- Source interviews with up and coming product managers and designers. We will provide a target list, but you will also need to find and outreach to relevant people.
- Create a list of interesting questions for each interviewee
- Edit and proofread interviews for publication
- Source ‘Hot Tips’ from our community – tips and tricks on product management, design processes and productivity
- Produce writeups of past conference talks (see example here: jamlondon.io/conferences/2017)
- You must understand product management trends and quickly make sense of ongoing challenges in the field.
- You have excellent written communication, copywriting and editing skills
- You’re able to figure things out on your own
- You’re organised
You will work directly with Mathilde and Seb, the JAM co-founders and have visibility into all parts of the business day-to-day activities.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.jamlondon.io/jobs
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Senior Security Consultant-IAM Sailpoint
May. 13th | Optiv Security
People Operations (HR) Generalist
May. 10th | Close.io
Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts - (Remote Friendly)
May. 10th | Fit Small Business
May. 03rd | A True Find
May. 03rd | CyberCoders