Customer Happiness Manager
JOB FUNCTION Customer Happiness Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Charlotte, NC,USA
Quimbee is growing! We’re looking to add a new full-time member to our core team. This position is 100% remote. All you need is an internet connection and a quiet place to work.
The customer-happiness manager will own all aspects of customer service at Quimbee. Customer happiness is a top priority at Quimbee, and you will be in a position of trust. Quimbee has a highly sophisticated customer base made up of tens of thousands of law students from all over the country. Your job will be to provide impeccable service to each and every customer, no matter how big or small the request.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Helping prospective customers select the right plan for their needs and budgets
- Educating new users about the site and its features, assisting current customers to manage their accounts, resolving account issues, etc.
- Helping troubleshoot customers’ technical problems, reporting bugs or content issues flagged by customers to the appropriate team member, and many more
- Becoming an expert in the Quimbee customer experience
- Providing your insights to the rest of the team and giving input in team decisions, and generally helping out other team members however you can.
Note: Quimbee does not provide phone support. All Quimbee’s customer service is conducted via email for quality-assurance purposes. This is not a sales role.
Who you are
- A really, really nice person, who is passionate about customer service. You must be patient and kind. That may sound hokey, but Quimbee made a promise to each and every one of its customers to be a friend and ally during one of the most challenging and stressful times in their lives. Don’t just solve their problems; treat them well. Please strive to treat your fellow team members just as well.
- A great communicator, particularly when it comes to written communications. We conduct all our customer service via email. It is imperative that you have a mastery of the English language, good grammar, attention to detail, and a general ability to explain things in a friendly and understandable way.
- A detail-oriented, tech-savvy, self-starter. We’ll train you on our systems and tools, but you should be very comfortable with technology generally and eager to learn new software, programs, and interfaces. You should be disciplined and motivated, the kind of person who doesn’t need someone looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re doing your job.
- Bachelor’s degree from a Top 50 university or college in U.S. News
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing customer-success activities
- SaaS experience
- Experience using online customer-support platforms (bonus points for Intercom experience)
- Top 25% of your graduating class or graduated with Latin honors
- Must be able available to work during Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern time zones
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable email etiquette
- High-speed internet connection
- Highly competitive compensation plan, including eligibility for raises and bonuses
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% remote work for unlimited flexibility
- Training and support from a fun team
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://quimbee.workable.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Technical Support Analyst
May. 13th | Forestry.io
Customer Support Specialist
May. 13th | SkyVerge
Customer Success (Support) Team Member
May. 13th | Action Verb
Support Specialist (Americas)
May. 08th | Hotjar