Customer Success Specialist
JOB FUNCTION Customer Success Specialist
LOCATION Headquarters:Burlington, VT,North America, Western Europe
- Have previous experience with customer support and troubleshooting.
- Have technical know-how and great problem solving abilities.
- Are comfortable speaking to small business owners, via phone, email, and online chat.
- Are an analytical thinker, and you pay attention to detail.
- Excel at understanding complex topics and explaining them to others in a clear, concise manner, both written and verbal [English].
- Get enjoyment from helping people. We encourage casual and friendly conversations with our customers.
- Bring a strong sense of team spirit and ownership.
- Are proactive and resourceful. You work on your own initiative, and you find answers to questions yourself.
- Possess curiosity and a desire to dig into root causes.
- Are eager to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- Have an overall drive for excellence.
- Flexible work hours
- Work from anywhere
- Company-sponsored 401k plan with matching contributions
- We’re a small team with a product our customers love. You can make a big impact 🙂
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://punchpass.workable.com/jobs/831663/candidates/new
You may also be interested in these jobs below