Delight Customers: Matchmaker
JOB FUNCTION Delight Customers: Matchmaker
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco / New York,San Francisco / New York
Make a Living Out of Finding Love!
What is Tawkify?
Tawkify is the fresh, smart, tech-driven matchmaking company dedicated to putting fun and romance back into dating. We hire exceptionally kind, organized people who believe in Happily Ever After and want to help our clients find it.
Why join the Tawkify team?
We’ve discovered a lot of people have the talent for matchmaking. Our matchmakers come from diverse backgrounds – lawyers, consultants, life coaches, entrepreneurs, teachers, and writers. We’ve built our matchmakers a platform that makes their hobby of matchmaking a viable career.
What makes a great matchmaker?
We’ve found the most effective matchmakers share the following qualities:
- Professionalism. You hold yourself to a higher standard. You are task-driven, attentive, collaborative, and accountable.
- Empathy. You have charisma. You’re a great listener. You have no trouble connecting with people. You build trust and rapport instantly.
- Passion. Our matchmakers are more invested in their clients’ relationship well-being than the clients themselves. We believe your best career option gives you the ability to do what you love and love what you’re doing.
- Network. You have the knack and the resourcefulness to navigate between social circles and grow your sphere of influence.
How do I become a matchmaker?
We set you up on the platform. We connect you with clients. It’s your job to find them love.
What to expect?
You’ll scour your city to find and screen quality, eligible matches for our clients. Our intuitive matchmakers handpick each candidate based on our “VIP” approach to compatibility: Values, Individual lifestyle and Personal preferences.
- Strong communication skills & persistent follow-up
- Ability to execute on a timeline with minimal micro-management
- Networking & Recruiting: Online and real-world networking, multi-channel outreach
- Multi-tasking: Administrative, Organizational, Creative Skills
- Ability to manage expectations of diverse personalities
- Self-motivated, self-starters only
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Be your own boss
- Create your own hours and work remotely
- Make a positive impact
- No limits to earning potential
All matches take place via curated blind dates that you’ll creatively design to ban first-date butterflies and encourage connection. Each time, you provide useful feedback to both parties to help refine the search and optimize for that ideal match.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.tawkify.com/apply/index.php
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Technical Support Analyst
May. 13th | Forestry.io
Customer Support Specialist
May. 13th | SkyVerge
Customer Success (Support) Team Member
May. 13th | Action Verb
Support Specialist (Americas)
May. 08th | Hotjar