JOB FUNCTION Epidemiologist
LOCATION Headquarters:Fairfax, VA,Fairfax, VA
DEVEXI is looking for a part-time Epidemiologist to join our team. This job will be Remote/Virtual (work from any US location).
- Advanced Degree (PhD or MD) in Epidemiology, Public Health, Infectious Diseases, or a related field
- At least one published paper in a major journal
- Experience with data-centric studies, using SAS, R, SQL, or similar.
- Experience with big data and healthcare data analytics.
- Provide input into developing future features & functions of DEVEXI
- Describe requirements for development team
- Validate output of feature functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Describe epidemiological and statistical concepts to an audience who may not have a mathematical background
- Able to articulate terms to non-scientific audiences
- Participate in the refinement of technical whitepapers for epidemiologists and health researchers.
- Extra credit for experience working with health data including and medical and dental claims coding
- Involvement in big data health analytics
- Enable groundbreaking longitudinal health and medical research
- Part-time remote work (1099 contract)
- Excellent work/life balance
- No travel required
- Work with a quality team of professionals
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
May. 17th | BeerMenus.com
Senior Security Consultant-IAM Sailpoint
May. 13th | Optiv Security
People Operations (HR) Generalist
May. 10th | Close.io
Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts - (Remote Friendly)
May. 10th | Fit Small Business