Alliances Management Consulting Inc.
Financial Analyst (REMOTE)
JOB FUNCTION Financial Analyst (REMOTE)
COMPANY Alliances Management Consulting Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:Redwood City, CA,Redwood City, CA
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Reports To: President
Compensation: Depending on experience, estimated at $50-$70/hour.
Location: Remote: all Alliances Management personnel work from home.
Dedication: Part-time contracting role, with expectation of 10-15 hours/week.
Travel: None expected
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume and a customized introductory letter (which we really do read) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be received no later than 29 October 2018.
Alliances Management already has personnel responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other Company financial functions. The part-time Financial Analyst will work directly with the Company President to provide accurate long-term forecasting, budgeting, and financial guidance. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
• Creating financial forecasts to assist long-term Company decision-making
• Generating sensitivity analyses that allow Company officers to engage in scenario analysis as they make decisions on hiring, raises, bonuses, and more
• Revising Company financial statements and forecasts based on changes to business environment, such as the addition of new clients, new hires, or other
• Developing business-unit-level models that appropriately identify revenue, expenses, taxes, and more for each business unit
• Recognizing adjustments necessary for Company’s cash-based accounting
• Working with financial team to implement new policies to improve financial operations
The right candidate for the Financial Analyst role should have the following experience and qualifications:
• A minimum of five years’ experience with financial analysis and the creation of sensitivity models for senior management
• Proven ability to generate accurate long-term financial forecasts
• Demonstrated mastery of Excel and ability to connect multiple, complicated spreadsheets
• Deep experience with cash-based accounting
• Knowledge of QuickBooks
• Knowledge of GAAP
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Positive attitude and a team player
• Exceptional references from similar professional environment(s)
• Bachelors or equivalent in accounting or related
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via email@example.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
May. 17th | BeerMenus.com
Senior Security Consultant-IAM Sailpoint
May. 13th | Optiv Security
People Operations (HR) Generalist
May. 10th | Close.io
Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts - (Remote Friendly)
May. 10th | Fit Small Business