Freelance Blog Writer
JOB FUNCTION Freelance Blog Writer
- You’ll be writing for our blog (x-team.com/blog; soon to be upgraded), covering the happenings in the X-Team community. Topics will range from tech, development, travel, gaming, tech, movies, fitness, photography, music, mental health.
- As you become acquainted with and become an active member of our community, you’ll be responsible to come up with story ideas, a content calendar, and interview various members of our community and operations team to develop new blog posts. It’ll be a mix of ghost writing as well as your own posts.
- You’ll gather and prepare visual assets (images, videos, GIFs, etc.) for each post, so any editing skills are useful here.
- You’ll report to the Head of Marketing and work collaboratively.
- Did we mention you can do this from anywhere?
- $20 per hour for 80 hours/month guaranteed ($1,600 per month)
- $2,500 per year budget given to every X-Teamer which can be used for various activities which help you learn, grow and get energized. Examples include: gym membership, fresh produce, courses, conferences, babysitter, games, and more.
- Experience writing for blogs and samples to show. Juniors are welcome to apply and show samples.
- Big plus if you have some experience writing some technical related articles.
- Big plus if you have Photoshop or illustration experience (not required).
- Passion for all or most of these: travel, gaming, tech, movies, fitness, photography, music, mental health.
- Strong understanding and connection with our brand, its voice, and the community values & spirit we’re trying to convey to the world.
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in written English
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to learn new skills together in study groups, join clubs (photography, gaming, etc.) and get free camera equipment/games/conferences/courses/massages/etc., charitable fundraisers, fitness & yoga programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you’re a remote developer.
- We’ll provide up to $2,500 in funding for your learning and growth through our Unleash program, which provides opportunities to unleash your potential through initiatives that help you grow as a developer and explore your passions more each day.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://bit.ly/2OC73gA
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Senior Security Consultant-IAM Sailpoint
May. 13th | Optiv Security
People Operations (HR) Generalist
May. 10th | Close.io
Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts - (Remote Friendly)
May. 10th | Fit Small Business
May. 03rd | A True Find
May. 03rd | CyberCoders