Hotjar Support Engineer (Americas)
JOB FUNCTION Hotjar Support Engineer (Americas)
- Create ‘WOW’ moments by promptly replying and communicating with users on our support channels.
- Investigate and solve technical issues users face on a daily basis by debugging complex issues in our codebase and on our users’ sites – which use a myriad of different technologies. Distill complex issues into underlying causes and work directly with our product teams to deploy solutions, while consistently delivering world-class support.
- Use automation tools (eg, Zapier) to enhance and improve internal Hotjar processes.
- Have the opportunity to create educational content and deliver technical training to the wider Customer Experience team.
- Represent Hotjar users within the company – to further their needs and help generate innovative new product features.
- Fluency in English, with flawless writing skills. If you also speak other languages, tell us! Portuguese, German, French, Spanish and Japanese will be considered assets.
- Naturally empathetic and able to communicate complex concepts in a way that empowers and never belittles.
- Be able to work independently – accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Desire and drive to always be learning.
- Ability to work independently and within a team towards both personal and shared work goals.
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment and be a great problem solver.
- Passion for talking to users every day.
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast workplace environment.
- Desire to work in a caring, transparent, and giving work environment, in line with Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/support-hero-americas/
You may also be interested in these jobs below