Lean Startup Co.
Operations Associate (Part-time)
JOB FUNCTION Operations Associate (Part-time)
COMPANY Lean Startup Co.
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote Worldwide,v
- love enabling others and building an amazing team
- dream of working closely with and advising executive teams
- and are excited about an opportunity to grow your Operations skillset, your communication and leadership capabilities
- You love problem solving and seek high touch coaching and feedback. You love tackling big challenges and figuring things out. You don’t need a lot of hand holding and aren’t afraid of owning new things you’ve never tried before. You proactively seek out coaching and feedback so you can grow at a faster pace.
- You have initiative and see things through. You know that every seemingly simple task or project may be more complicated than assumed at the outset. You value the work at the outset to ask questions and get clarification on what the desired outcomes are, and know what it takes to drive a project to achieve desired results, on-time.
- Discretion and confidentiality. You’ve handled sensitive information before and understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality.
- Operations experience/interest. Experience in operations is a plus, but not necessary. We want someone who is pumped to join the team and is excited to test new things. He/she should have the desire to help manage the day to day and scaling of the company in an Operations function and working across all departments.
- Operations Projects. You’ll play a large hand in helping shape the employee experience and will drive projects and initiatives that could make or break our company.
- Recruiting related projects
- Defining hiring needs and recruiting new team members
- Interviewing and giving candidates a warm candidate experience
- Onboarding experience
- Streamline the team and company’s workflows. Working across the organization, you’ll create and manage project plans, budgets and ensure execution within the constraints and resources available.
- Create easy systems to enable people to follow protocols (e.g. SoPs, guidelines etc). Iterate as needed to get everyone to buy in (we cannot scale our company without people being bought in).
- You are the team’s glue. You’ll be instrumental in helping the business thrive on a day to day basis, whether that be troubleshooting an urgent item or building the processes to help us scale our business into the next growth stage.
- You’ll lead our bi-weekly team calls and ensure impact and stakeholder updates are submitted on a timely basis.
- Spearhead business critical, timeline sensitive matters
- Build the foundation of an efficient company knowledge sharing system (e.g. Set up wiki/central information base, standardized filing system, etc)
- Working across the organization, you’ll create and manage cross functional projects, budgets and ensure execution within the constraints and resources available.
- HR/legal related projects and initiatives
- Employee engagement
- Employee onsites coordination
- Establish and educate on new policies and procedures
- Prepare and negotiate contracts and agreements
- Research problems and concerns and pitch solutions
- Implement and ensure adoption of new process and systems
- You’re curious and resourceful. You LOVE solving problems and aren’t afraid to admit you’re obsessed with getting the details right.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and urgency as it relates to the health of the company.
- You possess high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- You are open to feedback, take ownership of your mistakes, and love applying your lessons learned to get 10x better.
- You have a keen ability to manage competing and changing priorities.
- You are assertive, fair, and capable of directing others and implementing projects with little to no supervision.
- You work well with cross-functional teams and hold yourself accountable for your actions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience in project management, operations and/or other support role.
- Recruiting experience required.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Effective time and project management skills
- Strong personal sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Strong relationship management skills
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Familiarity with and enjoys working remotely and collaboratively (Slack, Zoom, Google apps).
- Ability to juggle and prioritize many different tasks simultaneously, and enjoys collaborating with a wide range of teams.
- We encourage growth.
- We seek people who want to be promoted and grow with us. You’ll have significant opportunities to take on new challenges and grow your skillset.
- We encourage and support each other to practice Lean Startup methodology in our every day work.
- You can work from wherever you want in the U.S., as long as you have a working laptop and solid internet connection and are available to communicate during Pacific Time business hours.
- We’re a 100% remote team using fun collaborative tools.
- We encourage unplugging and prefer you don’t check email while you’re off the clock.
- Big impact.
- If you’ve ever wanted to be in the middle of a legacy-making organization, this position is for you. The work we do will go down in history as powerfully transformative.
- We are a startup with global brand recognition headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Our global community will give you a front row seat to the challenges they’re facing around innovation. Better yet, you get to help them solve their problems.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://leanstartup.co/
You may also be interested in these jobs below