Product Marketing Lead
JOB FUNCTION Product Marketing Lead
LOCATION Headquarters:Little Rock, AR, U.S.A
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for clients and other Few initiatives.
- Drive awareness and understanding of client and Few offerings through multi-channel campaigns, from strategy to execution.
- Iterate on the value propositions and identify use cases that resonate with client customers—then weave both of those inputs into compelling customer-facing messaging.
- Develop marketing collateral to support marketing programs including partnerships, events, conferences, and business development.
- Develop and implement social marketing plans for clients and Few initiatives.
- Design and lead digital marketing sales and strategic partnership programs including building relationships, negotiating terms, developing and managing and summarizing results.
- Work with Few’s design and development teams to develop and execute creative and social assets.
- Work with Few’s Events Coordinator to develop and execute marketing initiatives for Few’s events and conference programming including presentations, marketing assets, etc.
- Work with contractors and vendors to plan, budget and coordinate all external resources related to particular projects like video production, photography, copywriting, etc.
- Lead marketing projects across teams as appropriate.
Required Skills and Experiences
- 2+ years of experience in digital product marketing, social and content strategy role with campaign development experience.
- Think strategically at a high level then dive in to develop and manage the details.
- Thrive in a fast-paced creative environment with a culture of experimentation yet value the need to organize and plan.
- Skilled at all social platforms, along with development and management of paid campaigns on social, and generating detailed reports that can be used to draw insights and direction.
- Skilled at crafting compelling stories, both in writing and verbally and across marketing and business needs.
- Be well-versed in both online and offline marketing programs.
- Proven success working across teams and functions including product, PR, design, marketing communications, and business development teams.
- Have excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and creation of strategic keyword rich content.
- Real-world experience launching digital software products.
- Product Hunt experience and understanding.
- App analytics packages, tools, and services.
- We’re cool with a qualified candidate working remotely.
- We are looking for someone within the United States.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holiday time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Stipend to attend an annual professional conference.
- Annual company retreat (good times, not boring stuff).
- Annual company conference (again, good times, not boring stuff).
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://few.io/careers/