Follow Up Boss
Product Support Expert
JOB FUNCTION Product Support Expert
COMPANY Follow Up Boss
- We’re a simple, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a self funded, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric – we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
- Check out our video on how we work: https://www.followupboss.com/about/
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers to offer support
- Answering support tickets to help customers and free trials (we use Help Scout)
- On-boarding and setting up new accounts and winning them over from the get-go.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company (we use Basecamp)
- Educating about newly released features and functionality.
- Contributing to our Help Center (help.followupboss.com)
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position specific on-boarding tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
- Actively work in the ticket queue on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls and complete 3 training calls
- Meet or exceed KPI expectations
- Contribute at least 3 documents to the Help Center
- Average Calls per Day
- Average Tickets Per Day (conversations)
- Three Help Articles Per Month (new or update)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://grnh.se/795355f81
You may also be interested in these jobs below