UI / UX Designer for CouponFollow (And Cently)
JOB FUNCTION UI / UX Designer for CouponFollow (And Cently)
LOCATION Headquarters:New York (Remote OK),New York (Remote OK)
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a design role, ideally designing for both web and mobile.
- Experience wire-framing and designing in Sketch with an ability to communicate ideas visually.
- An ability to problem-solve, anticipate challenges, and propose better ways of building products.
- Experience translating designs to product requirements and working with the development team in an agile environment to successfully implement the designs (familiarity with project management software like JIRA a plus).
- Strong user experience intuitions, including an ability to discern great UX and empathize with users.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable taking the lead with clients, stakeholders, and remote teams.
- A history of taking initiative, self-management, and solving problems without explicit direction.
- A true team-player attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to achieve the best results.
- Prior experience working in a startup environment or on product development teams for tech companies.
- Lead new feature initiatives
- Partner with engineering and design teams to deliver excellent products on tight timelines
- Work with QA and development teams to ensure designs implemented according to your vision, and rigorously tested
- Draft product requirements and specs, and transfer these into JIRA or similar tools
- Join regular standups and team meetings to ensure company objectives are being met
- Work in sync with customer success teams to prioritize UX issues and adjust designs accordingly.
- Participate in product strategy and tactical planning conversations
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in an e-commerce background
- Experience analyzing product funnels, with a desire to dive into product metrics, conduct analysis or research on user behavior, and translate findings into actionable product enhancements.
- Prior experience working with membership-based businesses
- Prior experience working with remote teams
- Prior experience working with analytics tools like Mixpanel or Periscope
- Flexible working hours. The position can be remote, and (within reason) can fit around your schedule
- Enjoyable, rewarding work. Our users are passionate about our products, and we believe we’re making a real difference in people’s lives. To date, we estimate that we have saved users over $400m to date, which is some serious dough.
- Working with a group of talented, passionate, kind, and motivated team members
- The ability to directly influence the success of projects and lead the direction of product
- Occasional business trips (e.g., open to occasional meetings in New York / Design, Product or Marketing conferences)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://www.couponfollow.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below