The Taproom Agency
Shopify Theme Desginer
JOB FUNCTION Shopify Theme Desginer
COMPANY The Taproom Agency
LOCATION Headquarters:Atlanta, GA,North America
- Adobe Suite or Sketch
- Experience designing for ecommerce stores
- You’ll be communicating directly with the client, so we want you to have excellent communication skills.
- We’re a remotely distributed team (with our home base in Atlanta, GA). You must be comfortable with working remotely and communicating with the team regularly via Slack/video chat.
- We’re serious about the work we do, but we know when to have fun. If you have some excellent jokes (this includes dad jokes, by the way), we’d love to hear them.
- You’ll be creating strong visual designs that speak to our clients’ brand and its needs.
- You’ll work collaboratively with our developers and strategists to ensure that all client needs are being met as efficiently as possible.
- You’ll provide weekly status updates via Slack and participate in weekly touch-base phone calls with our Project Manager.
- You’re the expert when it comes to resolving design-focused client questions and issues, so you’ll be communicating directly with the client.
- You’ll diligently to meet established timelines for project completion.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://thetaproom.com/pages/join-our-team
You may also be interested in these jobs below
May. 17th | BeerMenus.com
May. 17th | Mixmax, Inc.
Graphic Designer with PPT experience
May. 10th | Orrbitt Creative Group
Contract UX/UI Designer
May. 10th | Create Ape, inc.
Product Designer (iOS + Android) - Photography Apps
May. 03rd | Moment